Dubai, UAE., May 25, 2017 Press Release
Equity-i has launched a special purpose investment vehicle managed by Equity-i Management Partners (EIMP) to buy Grade A properties directly from asset owners on a sale leaseback basis. Equity-i is backed by leading Saudi and GCC investors.
Sale Leaseback structures are very common financing mechanism in developed markets such as North America and Europe. Investors purchase real estate asset from owners, and lease back to investors on a long-term basis. Investors acquire assets with a stream of cash-flows, while asset owners monetize their non core real estate assets and free up cash to invest in their core business.
– Invest sale lease-leaseback real estate investments with high quality stable tenants
– Schools, healthcare, industrial and worker accommodation facilities.
– Geographic focus is UAE, KSA & Jordan
– Free hold properties or minimum 90 year lease
– High quality grade A facilities
– Target acquisition size $$50 to $100m
– Target yield 10% per annum with upside on appreciation/exit